Wednesday, December 13, 2006

David's Fight for Computer Time

On a bit of a one off, legal management guru David Maister may soon find himself fighting for computer time with his wife Kathy. She's just started a blog aimed at teaching "the absolute basics of cooking, with short cooking videos and step-by-step photo tutorials." Very interactive, and a nice interface too...

Aaaah, I remember when I first went off to University, and getting a copy of Cooking Without Mom... But now, I'm thinking I can 2.0 my parenting technique, and simply blast my kids a link to Kathy Maister's Start Cooking! woo hoo, who says technology doesn't make the world easier! :-)

Congratulations on the new business Kathy & David, and best of luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie Crosby said...

She has an interesting video style...more like a collage of photo, text, video. Very lively.

Now I'm hungry. Might have to have English muffin pizzas tonight!
8-)

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home