Thursday, November 16, 2006

Law Firm KM Presentation

I was going to post about my KM talk at yesterday's CBA BC Legal Research lunch, but Emma's done a fantastic re-cap, so please, link on over and get the details there.

Many thanks to Fasken Martineau's Simon Patey for arranging the session. Also, thank you to my law librarian colleagues who showed up. Even if you were interested in the topic, the support was nice!

After the presentation, I got to thinking ... other than Slaw, Research Lawyers & Law Librarians really don't mingle as much as they should. There was a lot of common ground in that room that we could/should explore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Hi Steve,

I just read Emma's excellent post about your presentation. How I wish I could have been there in preson! Still, what I read has really helped me solidify some ideas in my own mind on where this firm is going in terms of this KM project we're working on. I'm going to share some of your thoughts with my group because I think it will give them added confidence in the direction we're going. Enthusiasm is a good thing and showing them some of what Emma posted about your presentation will help keep it high, I believe.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home