Thursday, March 24, 2005
Featured Stem Clients:
My RSS Feed:
Steve Matthews is the founder of Stem Legal, a company that helps law firms build online profile and increase web-driven business. He is the former Knowledge Services Director at a Canadian law firm, with 12 years in-house experience guiding web marketing, KM and Library initiatives. He is a Past President (07/08) of VALL, and a member of CALL. Steve regularly publishes his thoughts on legal technology & research here on the VLLB and on Slaw.ca. Further commentary on legal web marketing & SEO can be found over at Stem.
- On Vacation! Over & Out (For a while...)
- The Law Firm Library - Customers & Consumers
- My All Time Favourite Library Link!
- A New Canadian Law Librarian Blogger!
- Eye Tracking Studies - Where Are You Positioning I...
- You Gotta Love Michael Gorman
- Can I Have Another Connie Crosby Please?
- Law Library Cost Recovery White Paper
- Google Maps - Wow, Now That's Impressive!
- Weblogs and Podcasters, Oh My!
Steve Matthews Blogroll:
Law Firm Web Strategy
BC Law Watch Blog
BC Injury Lawyers Blog
Adam Smith, Esq.
Out of the Jungle
Russell Alexander, Divorce Lawyer Blog
Mark Heffner (blog)
Arizona Criminal Lawyer Blog
BC Family Lawyer Blog
West Palm Beach Criminal Lawyer Blog (Ron Chapman)
Robson Carpenter Condo Blog
Lawyers @ Hissey Kientz LLP
Frost Law Toronto Real Estate Lawyers Blog
Real Lawyers Have Blogs
Strellis & Field Chicago
BC Employment Lawyer Blog
Ballad in Plain E
Clio Blog: Practice Management SaaS
Canadian Tax Dispute Blog
Canadian Privacy Law Blog
Above and Beyond KM
The Lawyer Coach Blog
GranuFlo Recall Help (video)
Contingent Fee Business Litigation Blog
Arizona DUI Lawyer Blog
Drug Recall Watch
tom boone dot com
Law Practice Matters
Vancouver Law Links:
Latest Linkblog Entries:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Canada Licence.