Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Can I Have Another Connie Crosby Please?

One of the compelling reasons to read blogs is the ability to get inside another person's head. Just knowing someone else's opinion can help validate or redirect your decision making process. The trick is to find people who face the same issues you do.

I read a lot of blogs south of the border which are informative on many larger issues, but the one I anticipate most is our colleague Connie Crosby's blog, which I highly recommend. I like Connie's blog because it's Canadian and because Connie gives you more than outside links - she provides commentary. It's not always extensive, but even a thumbs up or down from Connie makes a difference... to me.

I asked Connie when I started this blog who I was missing. Was there any other Canadian Law Librarian blogs I could tap into? She didn't know of any either. So... if there are no others, how about you? Really! We all have valuable opinions, and the power of publishing can be realized if we do this together.

If you do start a blog, let me know. I'm saving some space on the right hand side of this blog for a Canadian Law Librarian Blogroll.

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie Crosby said...

Well, gosh! Right back atcha, Steve! --

Can I Have Another Steve Matthews Please?Cheers,
Connie

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home