Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Phil Bradley Celebrates 10 years of blogging

Congrats to UK blogging librarian Phil Bradley, who is celebrating 10 years of blogging!

For me, Phil Bradley is the original "Librarian 2.0". He writes on search engines, web usability, and librarianship; all important topics for me.  In fact, I've probably read far more of those 10 years worth of posts than I care to admit. 

So, "cheers" to you, Phil! Your writing and rants traveled some 7500 kilometers over here to the west coast of Canada. I hope your online voice will carry forward for a long time.

[RSS Subscription here]

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Thanks Steve! Those are really kind words and I appreciate them.

4:04 AM  
Blogger Connie Crosby said...

Amazing! Congratulations to Phil. His prolific blogging has been appreciated. :)

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home