Friday, November 02, 2012
Featured Stem Clients:
My RSS Feed:
Steve Matthews is the founder of Stem Legal, a company that helps law firms build online profile and increase web-driven business. He is the former Knowledge Services Director at a Canadian law firm, with 12 years in-house experience guiding web marketing, KM and Library initiatives. He is a Past President (07/08) of VALL, and a member of CALL. Steve regularly publishes his thoughts on legal technology & research here on the VLLB and on Slaw.ca. Further commentary on legal web marketing & SEO can be found over at Stem.
- Law Librarian Expertise Showcased in CBA National ...
- No More "When" for QR Codes. Now "IF"
- Quickscribe Manual Updates for September 2012
- Quickscribe Manual Updates for August 2012
- Susannah Tredwell on Law Library Cost Recovery
- Praise for "Legal Information Specialists "
- Quickscribe Manual Update for July 2012
- Upcoming Law Library Conferences
- New Website for UBC Law Library
- Quickscribe Manual Updates for June 2012
Steve Matthews Blogroll:
Law Firm Web Strategy
BC Law Watch Blog
BC Injury Lawyers Blog
Adam Smith, Esq.
Out of the Jungle
Russell Alexander, Divorce Lawyer Blog
Mark Heffner (blog)
Arizona Criminal Lawyer Blog
BC Family Lawyer Blog
West Palm Beach Criminal Lawyer Blog (Ron Chapman)
Robson Carpenter Condo Blog
Lawyers @ Hissey Kientz LLP
Frost Law Toronto Real Estate Lawyers Blog
Real Lawyers Have Blogs
BC Employment Lawyer Blog
Ballad in Plain E
Clio Blog: Practice Management SaaS
Canadian Tax Dispute Blog
Canadian Privacy Law Blog
Above and Beyond KM
The Lawyer Coach Blog
GranuFlo Recall Help (video)
Contingent Fee Business Litigation Blog
Arizona DUI Lawyer Blog
Drug Recall Watch
tom boone dot com
Law Practice Matters
Vancouver Law Links:
Latest Linkblog Entries:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Canada Licence.