Monday, April 21, 2008
Featured Stem Clients:
My RSS Feed:
Steve Matthews is the founder of Stem Legal, a company that helps law firms build online profile and increase web-driven business. He is the former Knowledge Services Director at a Canadian law firm, with 12 years in-house experience guiding web marketing, KM and Library initiatives. He is a Past President (07/08) of VALL, and a member of CALL. Steve regularly publishes his thoughts on legal technology & research here on the VLLB and on Slaw.ca. Further commentary on legal web marketing & SEO can be found over at Stem.
- Charon QC Launches Insitelaw
- Martindale Blog - Where's Sami?
- Google Image Search vs DePauw VRC Librarian
- Quickscribe BC Legislation Manuals - March Updates...
- Market Competition is the BestCase for Librarians
- VALL Screencasting Workshop: 10 Student Spots Now ...
- Michael Geist Coming to UBC April 3rd
- Law Week 2008 - CBABC Call for Volunteers
- Public Facing Legal KM
- BC Legislation Manuals - February Updates
Steve Matthews Blogroll:
Law Firm Web Strategy
BC Law Watch Blog
BC Injury Lawyers Blog
Adam Smith, Esq.
Out of the Jungle
Russell Alexander, Divorce Lawyer Blog
Mark Heffner (blog)
Arizona Criminal Lawyer Blog
BC Family Lawyer Blog
Robson Carpenter Condo Blog
Lawyers @ Hissey Kientz LLP
Real Lawyers Have Blogs
BC Employment Lawyer Blog
Ballad in Plain E
New Jersey Criminal Lawyer & DUI Blog
Clio Blog: Practice Management SaaS
Canadian Tax Dispute Blog
Canadian Privacy Law Blog
Above and Beyond KM
The Lawyer Coach Blog
GranuFlo Recall Help (video)
Contingent Fee Business Litigation Blog
Arizona DUI Lawyer Blog
Drug Recall Watch
tom boone dot com
Bergen County NJ Criminal Lawyer Blog
Law Practice Matters
Vancouver Law Links:
Latest Linkblog Entries:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Canada Licence.