Friday, February 29, 2008

Good Riddance to You, Mr. Leap Day

Wish I could say 'happy leap day', but thanks my local ISP, this is the first time I've been online for more than 10 minutes today. I did make the most of it by doing my banking this morning. Guess it was a smart move, considering I've got all this free time on my hands.

And as for you, Mr. February 2008, I have to say good riddance as well. I'm just finally getting over the worst flu I've had in the past five years. I will definitely be booking in for a flu shot this fall...

Ok, grumbling completed.... But thank God March starts tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abbie Mulvihill said...

LOL! I'm glad you're at least finally getting over your flu. I hope March is kinder to you. I won't mention that March comes in like a lion.... ; )

5:32 PM  
Blogger Michael Lines said...

This year's 'extra day of work' went well for me: an eccentric friend decided to bring over 4 flavours of sorbet and we decided the day should be a holiday with the theme of the crescent moon, and the colours turquoise and black. There should also be a leap year flag and a song.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home