5 Things You Didn't Know About Me
1) I'm a closet business book junkie. Riskin & Maister aren't in my blogroll by accident, and the fact that I can send either of them an email, get a response, and not be labeled a spammer will always amaze me.
2) As a 5 yr old I willingly dropped a brick on my own head. While demonstrating my Superhero strength, a young lady told me that the real Superman could lift the brick with no hands. Guess I proved her wrong...
3) I was once able to juggle anything, from bowling balls to flaming torches.
4) I'm a techie that's never taken a programming course. Pure hacksville. I can tweak most scripting languages, and have coded a number of unique legal-web products, but almost everything I know is self taught.
5) While I work in Vancouver, and this blog has 'Vancouver' in the title, I actually live in Mission, BC. I'm up at 5:00 am and have a one hour commute into the city each day. (Whew! that one was cathartic!!)
Tag forward: Scott Vine, Kevin O'Keefe, Simon Fodden, Cindy Chick, & Bonnie Shucha.