Tuesday, December 26, 2006

5 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Jim tagged me with the ever popular '5 things' meme.

1) I'm a closet business book junkie. Riskin & Maister aren't in my blogroll by accident, and the fact that I can send either of them an email, get a response, and not be labeled a spammer will always amaze me.

2) As a 5 yr old I willingly dropped a brick on my own head. While demonstrating my Superhero strength, a young lady told me that the real Superman could lift the brick with no hands. Guess I proved her wrong...

3) I was once able to juggle anything, from bowling balls to flaming torches.

4) I'm a techie that's never taken a programming course. Pure hacksville. I can tweak most scripting languages, and have coded a number of unique legal-web products, but almost everything I know is self taught.

5) While I work in Vancouver, and this blog has 'Vancouver' in the title, I actually live in Mission, BC. I'm up at 5:00 am and have a one hour commute into the city each day. (Whew! that one was cathartic!!)

Tag forward: Scott Vine, Kevin O'Keefe, Simon Fodden, Cindy Chick, & Bonnie Shucha.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing it's the juggling thing. Once you had that skill, why would you let it go?

12:43 PM  
Blogger Steve Matthews said...

and finally,

6) I can't follow instructions. I completely messed up, and made them all true.

And yes, even the juggling. I went to a festival with my kids last year, and was able to do the bowling pins for about 3-4 minutes before they connected mid air.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Connie Crosby said...

Steve, I think you still are successfully juggling *everything*.

Happy New Year!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home