Canadian Law Libraries - What Issues Are You Facing?
CALL is running a survey on behalf of conference plenary speaker Nigel Holloway to collect the profession's thoughts on issues facing Canadian law libraries. Holloway will present the findings at the CALL conference in Toronto this May, in a session called "Future Trends in Legal Information and Law Libraries".
Along with basic demographics, the survey asks about:
- The biggest opportunities and challenges for your library in the next year
- Staff time spent and billed on non-legal research
- Changing roles of non-firm law libraries
- Digital vs print collections - now and down the road
- Rating legal information vendors (quality of information & customer service)
- Consolidation of legal information purchases
- Salary and operating budgets