2008 CLawBies off to a great start!
As of this afternoon (Monday), here's how things are shaping up for the year's best Canadian law blogs - at least for the blogged recommendations. We'll be updating the list as more nominations get published, so be sure to let us know if we've missed you...
- Jordan Furlong (Law21): Information, Innovation, and a Top 10 List
- Wendy Reynolds (CALL KM Blog): 2008 Clawbies
- Michael Fitzgibbon (Thoughts from a Management Lawyer): 2008 Clawbie Nominations
- Dan Michaluk (All about Information): My ClawBie Nominations
- Laurie Mapp (Halo Secretarial Services Blog): 2008 Clawbies
- Donna Seale (Human Rights in the Workplace): My 2008 Clawbie Pics
- David Bilinsky (Thoughtful Legal Management): My Three CLawBie Nominations
- Connie Crosby: 2008 ClawBies: Nominations Now Open for the Canadian Law Blog Awards
- Erik Magraken, via Twitter
- Omar Ha-Redeye: My CLawBie Picks for 2008
- Ian Doorey (Doorey's Workplace Law Blog): The Clawbies
- Doug Cornelius (KM Space): 2008 CLawBies Nominations
- Chris Jaglowitz (Ontario Condo Law Blog): My Nominations for 2008 CLawBies
Update (December 23rd):
Update (December 26th):
Remember, you’ve got until December 27th, so keep ‘em coming. Happy nominating!