Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Stephen Abram's 32 Tips

In case you haven't been following along in SLA's information outlook or on Stephen's Lighthouse, Stephen Abram has been posting his 32 Tips to Inspire Innovation for You and Your Library (a 3 part series).

I've really been enjoying these, and I'd call the man an inspiration, but I think he's got that tattooed on his forehead from his many admirers around the blogoshpere. :-) Oh well, one more won't hurt - he's an inspiration, and I wish there were more Librarians like him.

And, I really like those 3 magic questions in part 2:
  • What keeps you awake at night?
  • If you could solve only one problem at work, what would it be?
  • If you could change one thing and one thing only, what would it be?
And, and, and... I like that the first words from Stephen's M&S Award profile are "Canadian-born"! A little north of the border pride never hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home