Thursday, October 06, 2005

Canadian Law Student Blogs - The List!

Please Note: This Canadian Law Student Blogs list has a new home on LawBlogs.ca, and is no longer being updated. Please re-direct your bookmarks.

Thanks, Steve


Curiosity has me over how many Canadian law students are out there blogging. So I emailed the owner of the best one I know - Queen's Law Life. Between the two of us, we were able to come up with the following list. Am I missing any Canadian law student blawgs? Email me.

Canadian Law Student Blogs

Active:

Former/Inactive/Abandoned:

* Updated Jan. 10/06 - List is getting bigger! .... Also, I'm not advocating any of these. Think of what you would have blogged about when you were 23! =8->

5 Comments:

Blogger Connie Crosby said...

Thanks, Steve. I've been trying to figure that out also. Mind you, as soon as they graduate, are they still considered law student blogs? Case in point, Jason Cherniak's blog, "Cherniak on Politics" - http://jasoncherniak.blogspot.com/. Jason is currently articling. And I don't know that he really talks about law school.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Steve Matthews said...

Good point. I think I'll stick to those that mention law school, or have previously blogged about the law school experience. If a new or prospective student can glean something from it, I'll add it to the list.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Connie Crosby said...

The list is growing! Thanks--this is useful.

Cheers,
Connie

9:53 AM  
Blogger a blawger said...

Good idea Steve! Perhaps the added exposure may give some blog-inclined law students the nudge they need to start up.

Cheers,
Q

4:42 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Great list, thanks for compiling this. I'm starting at OttawaU next year and am certainly blog-inclined as the above poster put it, so it'll be nice to check out well-established law student blogs,

cheers
tom slade

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home