PLEI Launches New BC Legal Website Search Tool
With what looks to be created using Google's API, "The British Columbia Public Legal Education and Information (PLEI) working group has introduced a specialized Internet search tool to help you find information about the law in British Columbia. You can now access this tool through the LawLINK website. "
Direct link to the Advanced Search Form.
The PLEI tool conducts a google search, limited to the following BC Legal sites:
- British Columbia Courthouse Library Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Centre for Education, Law, and Society, Simon Fraser University
- Family Law in British Columbia
- Law Centre
- Law Courts Education Society
- Law Foundation
- LawLINKLegal Services Society
- Ministry of Attorney General
- Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General
- People’s Law School
- Residential Tenancy Office
An excellent new tool!